• The foot passenger shuttle will be meeting at the 4:45pm, 5:30pm, and 7:05pm sailings ONLY on Friday Sept 23.
• More information about BC ferries can be found on their website (www.bcferries.com)
• Please bring $2 to help cover our shuttle costs. Do not send your shuttle money with your registration.
• Please indicate on your registration form which ferry you anticipate being on so that we can have enough transportation at the terminal.
• We ask that you not arrive before noon on Friday as the site will not be ready for you yet.
• The foot passenger shuttle will be meeting the 11:00am and 1:15pm ferries from Langdale on Sunday Sept 25.
Directions to Horseshoe Bay:
• Follow Trans-Canada Hwy/BC-1 Westbound.
• Take the exit toward Horseshoe Bay Village in West Vancouver.
• Follow the signs to the passenger drop-off area or follow the signs for Langdale to drive onto the ferry.
• Make sure you get on the Langdale ferry, NOT Nanaimo or Bowen Island!
Directions for walk-on:
• You can bus to the Horseshoe Bay terminal using Translink (www.translink.com).
• You can park at the BC Ferries Terminal lot, or the Ambleside Lion’s Overflow Parking (www.tiddlycovelions.com) a short walk south of Horseshoe Bay.
• Once at Langdale, walk to the passenger pick up area and look for our greeter. If you’re wearing your uniform (as you should be!), it’ll be easier for us to identify you.
Directions for drive-on:
• Once at Langdale, continue up the hill on the Sunshine Coast Hwy (2.3km).
• Turn left at the T-junction onto Stewart Rd (500m).
• Make a slight right onto North Rd (1.9km).
• Turn right onto Gibsons Way/Sunshine Coast Hwy (3.6km).
• Turn left onto Lower Road (1.8km).
• Continue on Lower Road until you see the gate for Camp Byng.
• Mardi Gras is stationed in Upper Byng, on the right (North) side of the road.